“Amazing food, even better service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 75 Restaurants in Puerto Iguazu
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Un lugar calido para disfrutar de las mejores carnes, pastas y pescados de las tres fronteras. Ubicado tan solo a pocos minutos de las cataratas del Iguazu, en plena zona gastronomica... Los esperamos!
“Amazing food, even better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

A couple of friends tried this restaurant and referred it to us. I don't even know where to begin.

The waitress, Andrea, is a complete sweet heart. I called her "mi novia de Sudamérica." She was funny, interesting, and spoke perfect English.

She recommended wonderful wine to compliment our meals. Both of our meals, white fish and one of the unbelievably delectable steaks that Argentina is so famous for, were outstanding to say the least. The portions were very generous and the prices were quite reasonable for a meal of such quality including wine.

After our meal, she offered us complimentary drinks: the restaurant's home-brewed limoncello. What can I say... Absolutely amazing! We asked if it was for sale. For less than $10 per 1 liter bottle, I truly believe it was the best money I spent in South America.

Honesty, I can't say enough about this place. It was a highlight of my trip and a must-visit when in Puerto Iguazu!

Cheers.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great One!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Prices were averaged, the service was very friendly, the food was excellent !.
Definitely a place to come back.

Visited September 2012
Slovenia
“Great bife de lomo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I decided for this restaurant based on TA reviews and I'm glad I did because dinner was delicious: perfect bife de lomo, good wine, friendly waiter... I'd go there again, definitely.

Visited September 2012
Salzburg and Linz
“Mjamm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Very nice, helpful, English-speaking staff. Very good food, both international and Argentinian. Free WiFi. Not cheap but reasonable prices. Central location.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Above average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. Food was well-cooked and the beer was cold. What more do you need for a lunchtime stop?!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere