At first I was upset to be so far away from the town of Puerto Iguazu, Loi Suites is a good 5k from town on dirt roads set deep in the jungle nestled right up against the river. Then after seeing the town, I realized we made a very good choice. The town is pretty much non-existent and there's no reason to go in, so you might as well stay at this hotel which feels like it's in the jungle.
It does feel a bit like a resort with a very nice pool setup and tiki bar, which is where most everyone hangs out.
To us it didn't feel that much like Argentina, but we still had a very nice time and it's fun walking from unit to unit on their suspension bridges amidst jungle and butterflies. The hotel is very self contained so like many resort style places you can charge almost everything to your room which makes it very easy to stay there. The flip side of that is that you know you're paying way too much for everything as well.
A couple of things I didn't like:
- no mosquito nets in the rooms
- free internet in the lobby, but not in the rooms
- the hotel does not have an atm.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loi Suites Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loi Suites Iguazu Hotel Puerto Iguazu