We stayed here for three nights and we were very much enjoyed. The staff was very nice and obliging. The man at the front desk could speak very good English. The room was large and with wide beds. There was room to add up the suitcase. Wonderful with hammock on the terrace. At breakfast was also fresh fruit, which was wonderful!
Lunch and dinner works great if you don't manage to go down to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter what your interests are, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge offers the lifestyle you naturally prefer. Relaxing, hiking down the rain forest trails, being in contact with the wildlife, daring to the adventure of rappelling in the canopies or simply discovering new aspects of cooking hand in hand with our chef. Staying at La Aldea de la Selva Lodge means getting embarked on a memorable voyage through the local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa