This lodge is truly what I would considered a jungle lodge, main building, cabins and furniture are all made of logs. It was a welcoming site to the deep jungle in the outskirts of Puerto Iguazu. The rooms were comfortable with all amenities in the bathrooms. The lodge had multiple cabins accommodating 4 rooms per cabin all well designed to face the jungle. The rooms were fairly large, comfortable beds, safe, TV and each room had a nice porch with local hammocks. The service was very friendly.
The WIFI service was available but difficult to use in the rooms. Breakfast buffet was included in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter what your interests are, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge offers the lifestyle you naturally prefer. Relaxing, hiking down the rain forest trails, being in contact with the wildlife, daring to the adventure of rappelling in the canopies or simply discovering new aspects of cooking hand in hand with our chef. Staying at La Aldea de la Selva Lodge means getting embarked on a memorable voyage through the local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu