A pleasant hide away just 5 minutes by car or bus from the town centre which feels like in the middle of the jungle! Surrounded by primary forest - part of the local reserve, all cabins are built without doing any harm to nature and beeing connected by wooden floors. The central entrance hall with recepcion, restaurant and living, is fresh and spacious! Rooms are nicely decorated and functional, with a balcony for wildlife observation, and WiFi for modern travellers!
The staff is very helpful, and the restaurant allright if you are too lazy to shop around in town. There is a beautiful pool area with pool bar. We really really liked the setting which matches soo fantastic with the beautiful sight of Cataratas de Iguazu! Never had such a luxuru stay in such a authentic jungle setting! Highly recoomended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter what your interests are, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge offers the lifestyle you naturally prefer. Relaxing, hiking down the rain forest trails, being in contact with the wildlife, daring to the adventure of rappelling in the canopies or simply discovering new aspects of cooking hand in hand with our chef. Staying at La Aldea de la Selva Lodge means getting embarked on a memorable voyage through the local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu