This was a lovely, relaxing hotel with excellent service. The restaurant also serves very good food. The facilities are good and relaxing after a long day at the falls - a quick dip in the pool and/or a warm jacuzzi are very welcome
A few small areas for improvement would be
1. My room had no bedside lamps. May be a little nit-picky but it made it difficult to read in bed or do anything between full light & no light
2. Every morning at about 7.30 the groundskeeper started his work mowing lawns and using blow machines to clear leaves etc. This interrupted morning sleep time!
3. In the restaurant which served great food in the evening, the presence of two cats - one of which decided to sleep on a chair at the table beside me was rather off putting
4. Breakfast - whereas it is presented nicely, it is a little light and having more choice would be good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a different and unique boutique hotel, set in a park surrounded by lush tropical nature. We are located at 450 meters from the Hito Tres Fronteras/viewing point, 600 meters from Puerto Iguazu downtown and 18 km of the Iguazu National Park. Our hotel has 10 rooms. Each room has a different decoration. All rooms are equipped with A/C hot-cold, fridge, LCD TV, cable, Wi-Fi and the Dolce Vita room has a double Jacuzzi.In services we have a salt swimming pool, climatic Jacuzzi, massage, wireless internet, laundry service, parking lot and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Boutique Hotel de la Fonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique Hotel Puerto Iguazu