If you want a 5 star hotel then don't stay here, if you want to see the falls and wildlife with nobody else and avoid queues and have spare cash for the premium stay here.
We saw the centrepiece attraction of the falls alone at 8am. On the way back 100 people raced past us to get the same experience...that alone was worth the premium.
You only need to stay 2 nights if you are fairly active, I suggest first morning at 8am lower falls, during the day walk the murcana trail to a little visited waterfall and swim, first evening at 530pm walk the upper trail. Second morning walk to the Garganta Diablo for 8am. Have second breakfasts in the hotel around 10am, and use their pool. Also there is very little wildlife during the day because of the thronging visitors, but lots of animals early and late.
Do the Brazil side before from a Brazilian hotel if time.
Food is average to bad, staff are mixed, hotel is 70s 5 star. But don't worry about it, you are here for the falls.
Taxi into town is 250pesos return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Media 8, Inc., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton