First let me say the customer service here is excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The food was excellent (including breakfast). We ordered room service (the fish and risotto) both nights we were there and they were our favorite meals of the trip. They also sent us up a bottle of champagne and chocolates our first night because we were on our honeymoon.
That being said we had an issue with our first room. There were a lot of ants going up the wall. We complained and they moved us to another room. Unfortunately this room had ants too, but not as many and contained in the bathroom. Luckily we had a bug spray that we used on the holes and never saw ants again.
We did a spa package and were less than impressed. Save the money on a massage and just do the hydromassage, which is much cheaper. The towels in the spa were very old and ragged. The relaxation room was dirty and the women who work at the spa were yelling back and forth at each other, so it definitely was not relaxing.
Definitely stay here for the location, just don't expect a super nice hotel. It was great to just walk out the door in the morning and be in the park. We could also come back and change clothes and go back out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton