If you want to be close to the Iguazu falls, then go for it! You can actually see the falls from the hotel room if you are facing the falls side or when you are at the restaurant. It is also walking distance to the falls, so that is great!
The staff was very friendly & room are very clean.
They also have got a beautiful swimming pool & also spa facility.The buffet breakfast was very good. They also have free internet & WiFi which is a bonus!
However consider we had paid a lot of money for 3 adult sharing the room. They had given us a very small room & just the spare bed for the 3rd person, the bed was very small & basic as well. (it will be O.K. for the kid) We did asked the supervisor for a bigger room but was refused!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton