We stayed two nights as part of a post-Antarctica cruise sponsored by Gohagan Travel for several unversity alumni groups. The hotel is located in the Parque Nacional Iguazu and walking distance to the upper and lower Falls trails. The views of the Iguazu Falls National Park were superb.
The accomodations were modern, clean, and well maintained. The restaurant and bar were great.
Would definitely recommend others to stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton