This is my fifth trip to San Juan and my fifth stay here. The staff has always been helpful and patient - my Spanish pronunciation is probably painful for native speakers.
The rooms are quite beautiful, spacious with a large, comfortable king sized bed. Plenty of pillows are available, as well as a desk and free-standing table with three chairs in the room.
The bathroom in some rooms is all connected - the toilet next to the bath tub, which turns to the shower (separate), while in others the toilet is in a separate compartment - same design, just a wall between the bath and toilet.
Breakfast buffet has numerous choices and is available until 10:30 am. The Cava restaurant is open late, in typical Argentinean fashion, and has always been delicious. Room service is more limited, but always prompt.
The pool and spa are also options, though I have never partaken. The casino is attached, but not so you have to enter through it. Currently they will give you 100 Pesos to spend there.
I love this hotel and will continue to enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Juan's only five star property is the best accommodation option for those looking for excellence in service and modern facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Del Bono Park Hotel Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Del Bono Park Hotel San Juan
- Del Bono Park Hotel Spa And Casino