The best B&B I have stayed so far! I highly recommend this place, the owner is a very nice lady. Their plus is that they offer wine tours and Javier is in charge. He is very knowledgable and knows the majority of the bodegas around. I highly recommend that guest take the tour, believe me, you won't be dissapointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a high-quality two-story house with spacious rooms. Elegantly decorated with nice classic furniture which makes it a comfortable and enjoyable place. Located within the most privileged part of Mendoza, a place of fancy residences opposite Italia Square and a one minute walk from Independencia Square. Nearby, there are important hotels, a casino (located inside Park Hyatt Hotel), convention center, pedestrian area, famous Aristides Villanueva Ave. with its clubs and pubs. Fancy ice-cream parlors, exclusive bars, restaurants, grill rooms with the best Argentine Beef and the latest "Wine Bars." Tour and Excursion agencies, cash machines, money exchange agencies, Laundry, Supermarkets and many other services that you may need as a visitor are at easy walking distance.B&B Plaza Italia also organizes personalized Wine Tours to the best wine areas of Mendoza, heart of Argentina's Wine Country. Free and unlimited internet wireless connection available in all the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your B&B Plaza Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Plaza Italia
- b&b Plaza Italia Hotel Mendoza