Plaza Italia was truly an outstanding place. Mercedes, Tito and Javier were great hosts. We highly recommend the wine tours that Javier takes you on. The tours are well worth it and Javier has the local contacts to make the tours personal. If you want a local experience in Mendoza, stay here. They take care of you - even on Mothers Day when we needed reservations in a local restaurant. Outstanding!
Tom & Lily
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a high-quality two-story house with spacious rooms. Elegantly decorated with nice classic furniture which makes it a comfortable and enjoyable place. Located within the most privileged part of Mendoza, a place of fancy residences opposite Italia Square and a one minute walk from Independencia Square. Nearby, there are important hotels, a casino (located inside Park Hyatt Hotel), convention center, pedestrian area, famous Aristides Villanueva Ave. with its clubs and pubs. Fancy ice-cream parlors, exclusive bars, restaurants, grill rooms with the best Argentine Beef and the latest "Wine Bars." Tour and Excursion agencies, cash machines, money exchange agencies, Laundry, Supermarkets and many other services that you may need as a visitor are at easy walking distance.B&B Plaza Italia also organizes personalized Wine Tours to the best wine areas of Mendoza, heart of Argentina's Wine Country. Free and unlimited internet wireless connection available in all the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your B&B Plaza Italia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Plaza Italia
- b&b Plaza Italia Hotel Mendoza