“Disgusting place.” 1 of 5 stars

347 Grill & Bar
16000 Maricopa Hwy, Maricopa, AZ
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
347 Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 56 Restaurants in Maricopa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Disgusting place.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This review isn't based on a one time visit, we have been twice and both times were awful. The chicken was burnt on the outside, and not fully cooked inside. Actually, most of the food was still frozen in the middle. They were out of almost everything we ordered the first time around too.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Free Chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great restaurant! But also great place for families with children of all ages. Hadn't thought of it until I read the other reviews, but it is a lot like some of the annexes to casinos in Vegas. It is just across the parking lot from Ak-Chin Casino, but they told me they are separate. Lots of odd things to do besides eat--go to a movie or arcade, bowl, play pool, watch sports on TV at the bar, or just hang out. Very friendly management and staff! A little pricey, but reasonable. The fish and chips are great! And tasty sauces for the fish and the potato chips they serve for free.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maricopa, Arizona
“The food and service are both good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

The 347 grill is a nice restaurant for ordinary food. The entryway has a cool looking water display which is mesmerizing. The food is not fancy but is quite tasty. The pricing is a little high but for a change of pace place to eat, I recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Food, Service & Atmosphere! Am I in Maricopa or Vegas??”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to the new Ak Chin Multi-tainment Center for dinner and a movie. Having grown up in smaller towns my entire life, it was hard for me to believe this was less than 10 minutes from my house.
Inside the Multi-tainment Center, the 347 Grill was nicely decorated with liquid bubbling walls greeting you as you enter- it reminded me of a swanky Las Vegas restaurant in a resort. There are two entrances- one inside the theater area, and one from the outside parking lot. There are reception stands at each. Most people were using the one from the theater, but we were sat near the outside entrance and the staff immediately greeted anyone coming from outside- I was impressed as I thought those people would be standing there forever waiting for someone to see them.
The bar area was nicely decorated and TVs abound all over the bar and right outside the restaurant. Looks like a great place to watch a game. We were sat in a quiet wall table- one side bench, one side chair. The table was single lit by a can light overhead- just the right combination of low light ambiance and being able to see your companion and food.
Be sure to ask for the complimentary fresh cut and made potato chips. Great seasoning and delicious! The food selection was varied but not overwhelming. We had the calamari appetizer which came promptly and was great. Not greasy at all, great portion size and I loved the lemon aioli. For dinner, I chose the fish & chips, my wife had the Chicken Carbonara. My fish and chips were good but my wife’s Carbonara was amazing. I will definitely get the Carbonara next time and recommend it to anyone.
The waitstaff was great throughout our visit. She checked on us often and kept our drinks refilled. Let your waitstaff know if you are trying to catch a certain movie time- they will be able to speed up or slow down the meal depending on your needs.
I was very impressed with my first visit to the 347 Grill and will be back. It is most definitely a welcomed addition to Maricopa and hopefully a start to more restaurant choices.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good sandwich and their homemade potato chips are interesting. Nice and clean and good service. Nice atmosphere as well.

Visited March 2013