We traveled with our two adult sons and got two great rooms facing the inner courtyard. They were luxurious and quiet. The staff was excellent and the breakfast super. They had a bar in the evening and a lovely downstairs common space. The internet was free.
The best part was the neighborhood. Palmermo Viejo is a perfect place to stay. Hip, safe, lots of excellent outdoor cafes and restaurants and great shopping. We didn't want to leave the area!
After going to Mendoza, we returned to Buenos Aires and stayed at the Alvear Palace. While it was spectacular and fabulous as you can imagine, we would return to Legado Mtico in a flash the next time we return to Buenos Aires. The Alvear Palace is a once in a lifetime must, but this hotel is worth coming back to again and again - and especially the neighborhood.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Hotel
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Venere and Otel so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.