This place breathes Buenos Aires, period. The name Legado Mitico literally translates to "Mythical Legend", and what place draws the hearts and minds of people the world over, than the legends and myths of Argentina. From Che Guevara, the Idealist Revolutionary, Evita Peron - the Passionate First Lady, Jorge Luis Borges - the Intelligent & Imaginative writer...to the myth of the Argentine Cowboy, or the Gaucho. Legado Mitico designed each room into such detail, bring to life the above and many more mythical legends of their countries checkered past, the owners envelope each room with books, paintings, and other novelties that create a shrine to the character and spirit of these legends.
The hotel is located right in the heart of Palermo, away from the traffic and noisy streets of Buenos Aires, tucked away near Plaza Armenia. Here in Palermo, just a stones throw away from the hotel you'll find restaurants of every taste, local shopping venues with all of the finest fashion in BA. It's safe, it's walkable, and you'll find nothing less than a unique experience both visiting BA, especially if you have the opportunity to visit BA and spend a good 4 or 5 days...there's no other way to experience it.
I work for a a travel agency CAT Travel, based in Buenos Aires, we build personalized travel itineraries throughout South America...which means I have the opportunity to choose any hotel in BA for our luxury class travelers. I always recommend this hotel, and it's our first option for those looking for a luxury boutique experience. There's a wide range of hotels in this big city, but if you want to see a different side of Buenos Aires, remove yourself from the busy downtown buzz of traffic, and get personal staying here in Palermo...the Legado Mitico is the essence of everything whispered through the years about Argentina. It is a true example of when a hotel wraps itself around the ideas and spirit of the place in which it lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires