“Charming small restaurant in this area” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Charming small restaurant in this area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stumbled across this cosy friendly place for lunch yesterday. Good range of meals and daily specials along with reasonably priced wines by the glass.

Although only small, it had a warm friendly vibe, friendly and attentive service - the salmon salad with vegetables and leaves was an excellent choice ahead of the heavier and more complete (though great sounding and looking) options for me for lunch on a hot sunny day.

I would seriously consider this as a dinner option if I happened to be in this area at night. In an area not full of dining options, this is an oasis.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Friendly and warm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had a nice dinner for two in December, after reading about it in guidebooks and here. It was small and intimate, the food was very good, the service was good too. We spent time chatting with two portenos next to us for part of the evening and they gave us suggestions for tango shows and lessons.
There are so many good restaurants in BA it is overwhelming - I would either seek out places not far from your hotel or pick a hotel in the neighborhood where you want to eat (e.g. Palermo) , otherwise you'll spend a lot of time in cabs...

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place is definitely worth writing home about! We loved the laid back but cozy and warm atmosphere. The food was simply amazing. My husband had the ojo de bife and we can honestly say it was one of the best steaks we have ever tasted. I had the sorrientinos (fried pasta stuffed with cheese and ham) with a mushroom cream sauce. It was deliciously rich so much so that, even with my apetite, I could only eat about half. Everything was done with flair, originality, and attention to detail. The service was friendly and fast. Awesome place all around.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Dada for lunch is a great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I went through this street to see the architecture and I discovered this gem of a restaurant. I loved the atmosphere and food! It was love at first sight automatically! Bruillant a little but the food is worth it. I will return soon.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great beef”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Sat down and just enjoyed a glass of Malbec by myself. Food was fantastic, although I only tried the Ojo de Bife. Waitress was nice enough, but not over the top.