Spent 1 night in Palermo Soho prior to departing BsAs. It's a lovely boutique hotel, very easy to get to from subte, the room is spacious & I had a room w/ patio to overlook the streets. There's no noise coming from the streets but if you have noisy neighbours, u will hear them from the hallway.
The bathroom is small but the shower provided hot showers & good pressure. The king size bed is soft & comfortable w/ nice pillows. There's a fridge w/ room to add stuff in it to avoid using the minibar.
There is a flat screen TV w/ numerous channels including some English ones. Check in is 3pm but we arrived around 11am & a room was available & the hotel allowed us to check in then. Which was great as BsAs is humid & we needed a shower & go out to enjoy Palermo.
We were also able to secure a later check out so we could shower & leave for airport.
Palermo Soho is great neighbourhood that has great food options in every price range. It's just off of Santa Fe.
The complimentary buffet breakfast is generous w/ the per usual BsAs breakfast of ham, cheese, medialunas, breads, cereals, juices, & coffee.
I would recommend staying here as it's accessible & the front desk are helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Esplendor Palermo Soho Hotel Buenos Aires
- Esplendor Palermo Soho Hotel
- Eslendor Palermo Soho Buenos Aires
- Eslendor Palermo Soho Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Esplendor Palermo Soho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.