“Good find!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 343 Activities in Buenos Aires
Type: Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Piedras Spanish Language School Buenos Aires offers quality Spanish classes for students from all around the world. Located at Piedras 113, Financial District of Buenos Aires Argentina our School has an important advantage since Downtown is know for its rich culture, vast variety of museums and governmental historical buildings and above all the fact that from here is easy and fast to go to anywhere in the BSAS City. Our most popular Spanish Courses are: - Group Spanish Classes for US$125 (Monday to Friday 10AM to 1PM) - Intensive Groups Spanish Classes for US$175 (This is a combination of 15 Hours of Group Classes + 5 Hours of One to One classes. Same 15 Hours for group) - Private Classes for US$15 for 60 minutes of class. - Crash Course for busy travellers for US$35 (3 Hours total) - Online Spanish Classes for US$18 per hour Learning Spanish in Buenos Aires has never been more easy. With knowledgeable teachers, custom made Spanish materials and books and with the help of our Academic Coordinator we assure our students a true learning experience. Our gold is for our students to learn how to speak, write, talk and hear. Argentina and a fantastic place to visit, not only to lean a new language, but also its reach and wonderful culture and history.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Good find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

The Spanish School Beunos Aires met and exceeded all my expectations. The pricing relative to its competitors (privately run colleges run by US citizens) was exceptional. The owner, Xavier, is lovely and more than happy to go out of his way to accommodate your every wish. Plus he has a number of locals suggestions for your time in Buenos Aires as he is a born and bred Porteno. The teachers were great. well located if you are staying in San Telmo. Would re-attend in a heart beat!

Visited November 2014

bournemouth
“Great school!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

I originally contacted 4 schools by email and Piedras responded promptly and was the most informative. I also liked that we could do a mixture of group and private classes without doing more than 20hrs a week. I sat the online test and did poorly, but when I arrived in class the teacher spotted that I was better than the test showed and they put me in a more suitable group. We were originally there for 2 weeks but enjoyed it so much we extended for another week, my wife started from scratch and learnt a lot, I also learned a fantastic amount. The school is well located, the teachers are great, Javier, the owner is extremely helpful and accommodating. When he learned I need a gluten free diet he recommended some excellent gluten free restaurants in the city. I would highly recommend you attend this school if you are thinking of studying spanish in Buenos Aires.

Visited November 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
“Fun, dynamic and very relaxed Spanish classes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

When I first contacted the schools for information, Piedras School was the first one responded to my email. Not only they were prompt, they also provided me with detailed information about the school, their classes and their teachers. Overall, excellent school for studying abroad!
Definitely going back to learn more Spanish.
I really enjoy the language and the professionalism of the teachers!

Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Conversational class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

I've choose this school over other mostly because of the price without knowing much about the quality. Turn out to be a great course. This is a very social Spanish School so its a great place to meet people and learn a new language.

Visited August 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Top-Notch Spanish School”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

I've only had a crash course but I had a great time. My teacher was very helpful and knowledgeable. The schools is very nice and well located. Friendly and professional staff. Great Spanish school!.

Visited July 2014