“Great location and hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata

Save Saved
You added Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata to your Saves list
Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Hipolito Yrigoyen 647, Buenos Aires 1086, Argentina (El Centro)   |
Ranked #135 of 440 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Sydney, Australia
“Great location and hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on eleven nights now, in February/March last year and during the same period this year. I have used the hotel as a base whilst travelling as a tourist in Argentina and surrounding countries. The hotel offers excellent value for money, it is located right in the city area within close walking distance to tourist locations, excellent restaurants and the main shopping areas. The staff are friendly and helpful especially Sebastian who has gone out of his way to tell us about things to do and see, places where the locals go. There is no problem leaving bags in storage, even for weeks at a time. The rooms are a decent size and comfortable. The breakfast has always been adequate. I thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Reinoplata, Propietario at Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Guest, thank you for your nice Review and that you enjoyed your stays at Reino del Plata Hotel Boutique! As we are a Family run Hotel, it is very important for us to provide a constant Service. Good to know that we succeeded! Hope to welcome you soon again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bucharest, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The best thing about this hotel was its location - we were within walking distance from a number of tourist atractions and bus stations. As expected, boutique meant a rather small room - very clean though, as was the bathroom. But since we weren't there to stay inside the hotel, it didn't matter that much. The staff was ok, they spoke English very well and offered useful information. Breakfast was a disappointment, as there was very little to choose from and most products had sugar added. Basically, it was either scrambled eggs, either pastry or sweetened cereals - not much of a choice. Coffee was watery, but fortunately there was a Starbucks really close, to fuel us up for the day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, thank you very much for taking the time to post a feedback after your stay in our Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you loved our really central locationand especially our really friendly staff. We will work to improve our buffet breakfast. Thank you again for your really nice words. Looking forward to welcoming you soon back again. Best regards from Reino del Plata Staff
Prescott Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We spent three days here prior to embarking on our cruise. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. Our only glitch was that when it was time to go to the port there were no taxis available because there was a protest at the plaza de mayo and the president of Argentina was going to be giving a speech. The staff very generously took us to the port in their private vehicles at no cost to us. We greatly appreciated their thoughtfulness. The breakfast provided suited us perfectly. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe, convenient location in BA. Thanks again to the staff for getting us to the port!!

Reinoplata, Propietario at Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear guest, thank you very much for your stay and your Kind Feedback. We are happy to hear that you liked the Hotel that much. We already look forward welcoming you next time Kindest regard
Jaisalmer India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We really enjoyed this boutique hotel. The location is worth like the helpful staff. Great breakfast, with eggs, yogurt, cereals, fruits and some sweet things. Thanks to Diana, our maid, every day our room was very clean. During the night, you can go to many restaurants, the street is safe. The reception offers lots of tours. Good value for money. I wish i could return one day.

Room Tip: Superior rooms is better
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reinoplata, Propietario at Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for visiting us and giving your feedback here. It was a real big pleasure for us to read your very kind words about our hotel and we are glad, that you enjoyed your stay this way. We appreciate your compliments and do hope that you will come back to Buenos Aires very soon, to have the chance to be your host again.

Sincerely yours,
Chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stayed for one night in Hotel Reino Del Plata in March 2014. I arrived early before the check-in time and the hotel staff were nice and they promptly checked me in. The hotel is walking distance to the Obleisk on one side and the Pink House (President's house) on the other side. The hotel staff were very helpful and nice but I am not sure they spoke very much English.

The room I stayed in had a dirty shower head and it appeared it had never been cleaned. I am sure it is very easy to clean it with a brush. The bed spread had stains on it, and towel had holes in it. The toilet seat seemed to have been taken from some other place and installed in that room's toilet. I took pictures of these to show the people at the hotel reception desk when I was checking out but they asked me to post my feedback on the Trip Advisor! So, I have posted the pictures with this post.

I am not usually the complaining type and try to be helpful, and I hope the hotel staff see this post and correct the minor issues so the stay could be better. This seems to be a nice boutique hotel and could be better.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
All opinions are really important to us. We always keep in mind every observation made by our guests.
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We will inspect each room so every little detail gets fixed on the spot. We have new staff working to guarantee the satisfaction of our guests.
We hope you can come back and see the improvements for yourself.
On your next stay you can contact directly we me for further comments:
pobregon@hotelreinodelplata.com.ar.

best regards,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I arrived too early for my check-in (10,00) after a long haul from London, not only did they let me check in early without saying a word about check-in not being until 13.00 but were totally lovely all round. Enjoyed my stay in a great location. Having lived in Buenos Aires I thought I might feel a bit odd about being treated like a tourist, but they were really helpful when I needed it but left me to get on with it when not. I've booked to go back there before my return flight.

Room Tip: Interior rooms are very quiet
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Reinoplata, Gerente at Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our Hotel! We were very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and that our team could make you feel special.
Hope to welcome you back again
All the best,
pavia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We were booked here for three nights between Xmas and New Years. On the plus side the room was big, the bed stupendous and the bathroom clean and good enough considering the price of the hotel. On the downside, which was a pretty big downer, the hotel suffered from power outages from the first night we were there, which meant that there was no air con, also no lift sometimes (we were on the fifth floor.....). BA was suffering a heat wave and also has major economic issues, and I knew that many neighborhoods were experiencing power cuts, but what was strange is that buildings adjacent to ours were not.......In the end we checked out on the third day and booked into another hotel for the same price, 250 meters, with no problems. What was more disappointing is that the Reina did not offer any explanation, discount etc during the two day period that we were there. Shame as being so hot in our room and out, kinda spoiled our stay in BA.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. All opinions are very important to us in order to improve our service day after day.
Unfortunately, we’ve been affected by the problems the city had with the electric supply. This is something uncommon and we had to use our emergency generator to overcome this situation.
We are surprised about your feedback because we had all our guests informed about what was happening so they could be assisted as needed.
As clearly mentioned, blackouts are not always on the same block, for this reason, some buildings had light, others didn’t and had to work with an electric generator.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience during your stay.
We look forward to a new opportunity on a next visit and I will personally make sure you have a pleasant experience.
This is my e-mail for any further inquiry: pobegon@hotelreinodelplata.com.ar
Best Regards.

Been to Hotel Boutique Reino Del Plata? Share your experiences!