After more than 20 places we slept in South America (very good and very bad), we cannot agree with this certificate of excellence. For us, it's an average hostel.
We stayed in a double room for 4 nights.
Let's begin by the plus: very nice old house located in the center of BA (close to the congreso), rooms are clean, staff seems serious
The worst issue with this hostel is that it's not quiet at all, the rooms on the first floor have their window on the street with no isolation, you really have the feeling you sleep on the street (even with earplugs).
Then the others minus:
- you have to pay for luggage storage for a day (first time ever) and they put your luggage not on specific room but under the stairs !
- breakfast is basic: one bread, one croissant, really bad coffee.
This hostel with its location could really be better with some small changes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hostel BA STOP we believe that the cultural identity of every community is what visitors value the most, that is why we want all our guests to be able to breathe our "aire porteño" (Buenos Aires city "vibe") in every corner of our hostel.We have common areas where our guests, which come from all over the World, can get in touch with one another, thus promoting intercultural exchange.LocationLocated in the Heart of the City, in a safe area, just one block away from the historic Avenida de Mayo, and a few steps away from ALL mayor subway lines and buses which take you to the key places in the City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, HostelWorld, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BA Stop Buenos Aires Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.