“Would definitely stay there again!” 5 of 5 stars

Mansilla 3935 B&B
Mansilla 3935, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Palermo)   |
Ranked #28 of 255 Buenos Aires B&B and Inns
Manteca, California
“Would definitely stay there again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

GREAT location, nice rooms, very quiet and super safe. The owner, Marta was very nice and helpful and so was Elisada. A very comfortable place to stay! Cool dog too. The coffee was excellent and the breakfast was good. It is a cold breakfast.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bristol
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

A charming b&b with a warm and very homely feel to it. Very welcoming family (and dog) on arrival. Lovely property with high ceilings, nicely decorated and spacious room, good shower, wifi and air con. Stayed 3 nights and room cleaned daily. Breakfast also provided.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
carloseduardosanchez, Propietario at Mansilla 3935 B&B, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your lovely comment, we are very happy to know you enjoyed our breakfast and our company and Rocco too. We try our coffee like everyone and I think we succeeded, thanks to you all. Marta.
Asuncion, Paraguay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My family and I stayed at this wonderful bed and breakfast about two weeks ago. It is in an excellent location, in Old Palermo, and is only a few blocks away from the nearest metro station. The owner, Marta Elena, and her children were warm and welcoming, as was Eli, who also works there. Eli was often the first person I saw in the mornings and always offered us toast for breakfast. In addition to the sweetbreads, cookies and pastries that adorned the table in neat little trays and decorative cups, Marta Elena’s home-made jams were also a sweet treat that I enjoyed in the mornings. There are some healthier options as well, including wheat bread, fruit, juice and yogurt.
Overall, this B&B is cozy, friendly and clean. The rooms are simple, but my family and I found that we had everything we needed. The rooms are cleaned every day and the towels are changed every two days. There were times when outside noise reached our room, but I think that is to be expected in a city of 14 million people, especially considering that we were surrounded by other apartments in a residential area.
I would definitely stay here again! Mansilla 3935 is homey – because it is actually a home! – and I truly enjoyed meeting guests from other countries at breakfast time. Breakfast is served at a long table so it is a great opportunity to meet other travelers.
Gracias Marta Elena, Martita y Eli! Nuestra estadía fue excelente y ustedes fueron muy amables. – Ana, Noemí y Juan

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

The B&B is situated is a nice neighborhood and a good location for exploring the city.
Rooms have their own bathroom. All clean and in a good state.
The best breakfast I had in 4 weeks in Argentina! It is mainly Argentinian style (sweet) but with quality products. Breakfast is at 1 big table which gives opportunity to meet other guests.

Marta Elena has been tremendously helpful in getting me around, getting me late/early breakfasts, and a nice person for a conversation (in Spanish)

There is a laundry service in front of the B&B.

Room Tip: Rooms either have airco in the room OR the room has a connecting window to the hall with airco. I pe...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Very good location close to subway lines. The family and staff looking after us were very friendly, professional and helpful. The room was updated, comfortable and very clean.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Sydney
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I recently spent 1 night in Mansilla. The family is lovely but the rooms are very basic- old & toilet didn't work. There is plenty to eat but not really to my taste. They arranged for me to stay in an apartment across the road for 1 night. It was horrid- smelly & i got bitten. Made me wish for Mansilla. If you're a backpacker or happy for basic accomodation then Mansilla is ok. As I said the family makes up for it as they are very accommodating!

• Stayed April 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed here one week at the end ofy three months backpacking. This place is spotless, friendly, excellent breakfast and very well located. It was twentyinutes walk to the park to run every morning, great restaurants and boutiques nearby and three blocks to avenida santa fe. I cant wait to come back! Thank you marta and alexandro!

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Mansilla 3935 B&B? Share your experiences!