Bonito B&B was extremely welcoming and helpful. The staff had great English and were always willing to give advice and book things for you. The rooms were clean and quirky, although slightly dated now, just needs a touch up to get back to being a brilliant B&B in a fantastic location. The breakfasts were great, more than enough to get you through a full day of site-seeing. The B&B is arranged over several floors, and has a few spiral staircases to negotiate. The roof top terraces were lovely and I'm sure would be amazing in the summer. As in the previous comment, the bathroom in the Wild Dreams room is set up a little strangely if you want to use it after you have showered! I would highly recommend - it was great value, and in a lovely location. Most comfy sofa ever in the reception area.
- Also Known As:
- Bonito Buenos Aires, San Telmo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Bonito Buenos Aires, San Telmo Hotel
- Cocker Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five elegant suites surrounded by stunning roof gardens set in a newly restored art nouveau townhouse. All rooms uniquely styled, with antique furnishings, en-suite wet-rooms and modern fittings, and two have private gardens. In the heart of San Telmo, the historical district of central Buenos Aires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Bonito Buenos Aires, San Telmo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.