Five friends and I spent two nights in the Park Hyatt Hotel this month. We loved its location, the architecture (if you like the minimalist and modern style) and the service of all the good looking and smiling people, who work there. The rooms and bathrooms are big and equipped with all the necessary amenities and toiletries. Everything in the hotel is spotlessly clean and all the young people, who work there do their best to make your stay very enjoyable. One should also not forget to mention that both the reservation and concierge department give you wonderful service. All in all it's a hotel we would highly recommend for your next visit in this lovely city.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Hotel
- Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful gardens, surrounded by the elegant architecture of the Palace, create a magnificent atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.