Lovely Hotel in a good location. Near to Recoleta Cemetery and some good shops / restaurants. We stayed in the modern tower, hotel is split between old mansion and modern tower connexted by underground walkway. Our room was nice with great bathroom (separate bath and shower). Public areas of the hotel are beautifully decorated and Gardens are a beautiful addition to a city centre hotel, it really feels like stepping back in time, very elegant.
I give it 4/5 rather than 5/5 because for me the room was nice, modern and clean but for the price I wasn't blown away. Also service was great but a little impersonal, maybe this is standard in large 5* hotels? However I would still recommend this hotel to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Hotel
- Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful gardens, surrounded by the elegant architecture of the Palace, create a magnificent atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.