I just stayed at the Hyatt for 2 nights (originally I was planning to stay for 3 nights).
The hotels is set on one of the most amazing gardens in Buenos Aires, and they take excellent care of it.
On the other hand the rooms are a bit small in size and appointed in a nice way but nothing special. They lack any charm and are beginning to show signs of looking worn out. Just like the breakfast (which at $35 does not includes eggs), everything seems to be in order and there is little to complain about but also nothing to enjoy.
- Great housekeeping (the keep all your stuff organized, particularly the cables)
- The café/restaurant Piano Nobile, it is magnificent. With great views to the gardens and excellent food.
- Relatively compact (Small) Rooms (for Buenos Aires).
- Water temperature on the shower fluctuates, slightly
- Poor sound proofing
Overall, good experience but not even close to be the best experience in Buenos Aires. If you are looking for the ultimate luxury in Bs As, the rooms fell short of achieving this level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful gardens, surrounded by the elegant architecture of the Palace, create a magnificent atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Hyatt