My family and I are traveling together, and on two separate occasions, we requested adjoining or even adjacent rooms. We spent one night at this hotel, and then left for Bariloche for a few days. Upon our return and second time checking in, we were assigned the same rooms that we had stayed in before and that were on opposite sides of the elevator (neither adjoining nor adjacent). After our first stay, we were assured that our rooms, in fact, would either be adjoining or adjacent. We arrived over an hour ago, and the room situation is still not sorted out. In fact, the staff didn't even realize that our assigned rooms were not adjacent, and they seemed unaware of the floor plan of the hotel. Considering the food and the service in general has been excellent, this oversight stands out even more and seems unprofessional.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Hotel
- Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful gardens, surrounded by the elegant architecture of the Palace, create a magnificent atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.