The hotel would have looked quite trendy a few years ago but now looks just a bit strange. The room was a bit spartan and the bathroom had a rather unpleasant odour with the light switch on the wrong side of the door etc, etc. We stayed two nights and found the place clean enough and the breakfast o.k. The front desk staff were good and helpful, the pool table and free to use computers on the mezzanine floor were a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Esplendor Buenos Aires combines a restored Neo-Renaissance facade with avant-garde interiors. Its strategic location, next to the prestigious Galerías Pacífico mall and meters away from Florida Street, make it the ideal place for those who want to discover this incredible city. Although in the heart of downtown Buenos Aires, it is possible to enjoy the serenity of its spacious rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Esplendor Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esplendor Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Esplendor Hotel Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Esplendor Hotel