“Best dining experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Asia de Cuba

Asia de Cuba
Pierina Dealessi 750, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Puerto Madero)
Website
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Best dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Great ambiance and innovative dish presentations. A mix of restaurant and night club. Highly recommended for eye-candy too.

Visited August 2013

Taubate, SP
“Let's Chill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

A nice place to dinner and dance. You should come to dinner and stay to the club. So, you won't pay to entry at the disco. The food is good and the dance floor is amazing.

Visited October 2012
izmir
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Love the atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Definitely is one of the best nightclubs in Buenos Aires. The location is easy to find. The atmosphere is partly asian and partly european. You can see people can feel free and comfortable inside. Prices for drinks and entrance are very reasonable if you are there with euros or dollars. Highly recommended for an enjoyable night out.

Visited July 2012
“Bad service ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

After a day of shopping. Me and my husband stop in for dinner n drinks. We were seated quickly as the restaurant was empty. That should had been our que.

We ordered or drinks. My husband waited 20 minutes for his drink. We had to call the new waitress to check on his drink order. And our food.

When our food arrived finally 45 minutes afterwards. It was cold.

The cleanliness of the restaurant was not clean. Dust and crumbs on chairs n tables. Not what we were expecting for a riverfront restaurant.

Santa Monica, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Worst experience during our entire trip”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have eaten at the Asia de Cuba in New York and LA year ago. I hadn't visited one in years. After enough steak, Italian and empanadas, like many travelers visiting a city we decided to try something else. This place won the award of our trip, the award for the worst dining experience. First of all, the inside dining room had ONE table with people sitting for dinner. Outside was full. Regardless, we sat and waited 20 minutes before flagging down the server for ague con gas. It was a humid, hot evening. Tick tock, 20 minutes asked again...15 minutes later I walked up to the deserted bar with one bartender. I was told that it is really busy and there is one bartender. Is it really that difficult to pop the cap off three bottled waters? We had also ordered cocktails, nothing. When our 4th waitress of the evening came over to take our order...we ordered a few small plates. We didn't want to overwhelm them. The menu at this location does not resemble any menu I have seen at Asia de Cuba, but I haven't been in years. I was alarmed at an Asian restaurant there was no uh rice, fried or otherwise. Eventually our dishes came out, my friends dishes were basically onions with cold flour tortillas not even close to what they ordered and I received a salad when I ordered a roll. At this point I just said forget it, forget the food and cocktails bring the check and went down to another restaurant where our experience was completely the opposite but I don't recall the restaurant name. SKIP THIS PLACE! Horrible.

Visited February 2013