“Very nice and not a large production”
Review of Complejo Tango

Av. Belgrano 2608, Buenos Aires 1086, Argentina (Balvanera)
+54 11 4941 1119
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #19 of 294 attractions in Buenos Aires
Certificate of Excellence 2013
Type: Dinner Theaters
Owner description: Dinner Tango Show with tango lesson included.Open 365 days a year.Our package includes: Tango Lesson (diploma included)+ Dinner (Starter + Main... more » Owner description: Dinner Tango Show with tango lesson included.Open 365 days a year.Our package includes: Tango Lesson (diploma included)+ Dinner (Starter + Main course + Dessert + Wines and beverages)+ Tango Show. FREE transportation if you book directly with us through our web, mail or phone « less

There are newer reviews for Complejo Tango
Carol289
40 attraction reviews
“Very nice and not a large production”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is my second tengo show in BA. I enjoyed this one very much. It is a small restaurant so there are no bad seats. The dancers were very talented. The band even though they were very young was amazing. This is a great place to experience the tengo up close. Very close, food is ok service very good,

Trondheim, Norway
“Value for money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

After searching for a long time for tangoshows we were recommended to book complejo tangoshow through milhouse hostesl for only 280 pesos for 3course dinner, free wine, tango lessons and show.

We were blown away! The lesson was quite good and interesting, the dinner was by far much more than we expected (we choosed the salad for appertizer, pasta (me) - steak (my boyfriend) for main, and icecream for dessert. VERY GOOD! (Especially the pasta if you ask me!)

The show blew us away, even though everything was in spanish.

We had a splended time and would really recommend it to everyone! Just remember to book at milhouse hostel:-)

“BREATHTAKING EXPERIENCE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

FABULOUS, FABULOUS, FABULOUS!!! did I say FABULOUS? :) :) :)
First of all, the dinner was far better than expected, also the professional perfmance of the tango dancers, the choice of food and chef recommendations were the PERFECT. Dinner was what one would get in a fine dining restaurant.
Precision, intiming and execution of the whole event. Everyone was very personable and polite, and I was pleasantly surprised by the costumes of the artists. I was fully entertained with the show, and the performers were at such a high standard.
A perfect night out and you get more than the money you pay for in food, wine and entertainment. Very classy, I highly recommend this place. Definitely a MUST when @ Buenos Aires! If I have to rate this attraction, I would rate it as a FIVE STAR attraction, or I would give them two very enthusiastic THUMBS UP!!!:). Go GO GO ;). Reviewed by: Fabianna Kafati from Honduras. Fabykafati@yahoo.com

Pasadena, California
5 attraction reviews
“A good experience, once we finally arrived...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I attended this show on our first night in BA, we were really excited about the Tango Lesson and getting a Diploma!!!! The driver was 10min early to pick us up, which was great. Unfortunately though, the car overheated and died in the middle of the street about half way to the destination. I had to push the car to the side of the road and we spent the next 15min trying to hail a cab to get the show! Needless to say, I was not happy. When we arrived at the building, the manager greeted us at the top of the stairs and was very apologetic and immediately reimbursed me for the cab fare.

Fortunately the tango lesson started late, so we didn't miss any of it. It was a very basic 12step lesson at was taught, which was PERFECT for me as I am NOT a dancer by anyone's imagination!! The dinner was good with unlimited wine and beer. We had a table right in the center directly in front of the stage. The room is not big, so it's a much more intimate atmosphere - as if they were dancing on for you. The service was attentive as well.

All in all a good experience after the transportation fiasco.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Really nice and cosy, totally worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I chose this "cena show" to celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend and it was really worth the money. The transfer from the hotel to the tango house was comfortable, the tango lesson was funny (I would have stayed some hours more learning tango pasos) and they gave us a diplom at the end, the dinner was delicious and the tango show... I'm still dreaming about it!
The theater isn't large so everyone can see the dancers very good and during the show they walks through the tables, very closed to you! Totally worth the money, I absolutely recommend it to everybody!