This hotel offered a pleasant experience in Buenos Aires. We had two stays there and got to sample two different rooms. The staff was friendly, especially the concierge. The front desk staff was stern at times, but overall pleasant.
Depending on what you are planning on doing in BA, this could be a great location or a poor one. The city is fairly large and it takes a while to get across town. Seems like there's always traffic. The subway station was not close to this hotel and required a decent walk. The streets are very dusty in most places in downtown and the sidewalks are in need of repair.
The hotel is in somewhat of a business area, so most places are closed at night around it. A short 15 min walk will get you to Puerto Madero where you will find a lot of great restaurants. The location is also good if you are planning on taking a boat ride or ferry, as the terminal is across the street. From there you can take a ferry to Uruguay and visit Colonia del Sacramento, which I highly recommend.
For shopping, visit Galerias Pacifico and Florida Street. I would also visit the Recoleta Cemetery as it's quite a unique experience.
It will take longer than expected to get around town, so plan accordingly. Also make sure to allow plenty of time to get to the airport as it will take longer than expected and they are not very accommodating with late checkin.
-Location was great for us since we walked to Puerto Madero several evenings for dinner.
-Rooms were large and clean. I would get a room that faces the back rather than the front, as it is very noisy with the street traffic.
-Breakfast was decent. We liked the pastries and fruit. Skip the mystery eggs.
-Concierge staff were fantastic.
-Wifi had connectivity issues. Have to login every time you want to access it. This was very annoying on the iphone.
-No flexibility on late checkout.
-Pool was closed
- Also Known As:
- Regal Pacific Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Regal Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Regal Pacific Buenos Aires Hotel in one of the most exciting cities in South America. This modern 5 star boutique property is centrally located in the downtown corporate district of the capital and within walking distance to Puerto Madero, Florida Street, Galerías Pacífico Shopping Mall and recognized restaurants & Bars. Experience the comforts and personalized service only the Regal Pacific offers. Our elegant guest rooms are designed to create a relaxing atmosphere of luxury with comfortable beds, marbled bathrooms and contemporary wood furnishings. Other luxury hotel amenities include our exclusive outdoor pool terrace and fully equipped fitness center.Revel in your love of food at Ébano restaurant in the serenity of our beautiful outdoor garden terrace. A fusion of the freshest local spices and selects Argentinean cuts that bring to life the unique flavors and aromas that our guests have come to love. Whether you’re relaxing in the privacy of your guest room or simply having lunch with friends in the Buenos Aires restaurant, this is the place where the food will inspire you.Savor your favorite drink at the Sommelier Lounge surrounded by the warmth of ebony wood. Enjoy our 100 wine labels, classic cocktails, local & international beers and premium spirits. Our bar menu will pair wonderfully with light appetizers, artisan cheeses and sinful desserts.Our meeting and banquet rooms are fully equipped with the latest technology and are designed to meet all the demands for business travelers; and for special occasions such as weddings, our ballroom is the preferred venue in the city. These meeting rooms are also sound proof and feature amazing acoustic sounds and golden natural light to brighten your event.Regal Pacific is more than a hotel; it’s a living experience and we look forward to making your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Regal Pacific Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.