I stayed at this hotel twice, once on my way down to Ushuaia and also on my way back. The first room (304) was facing into one of those typical inner dark yards with hardly any daylight. TV was not working, aircon could not be regulated properly and made loud noise, one of the main lights were blown, no hot water in the shower. I realized all this only late in the evening so it was not worth fussing about it, especially because I had a pickup the next morning at 5am. Got wrong price information at reception in regards to the fixed price for the taxi to the city airport (25 instead of 85) which always causes unpleasant situation if you have the cash ready. On my way back I got a much nicer room (803) with a little patio = daylight! In this room all was working except the toilet never stopped flushing and the shower was scorching. Could not pick up wifi in this room and plugs are all one style (two flat pin angled like in Australia) and my Argenite thin round two prone adapter did not fit. Breakfast is standard and I do not like sitting eating my food with people walking above me on a glas floor (even if it is a milky glass). Got a wrong price info again for fixed taxi transfer to the intl. airport (210 instead of the 230 I got charged by the driver) which is quite a nuisance if one is trying to leave the country with no cash at hand (it is not possible to exchange Argentine Peso into another currency in the airport). Room decor is very nice but rooms are really tiny. Location is excellent. Staff were pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Vista Sol Buenos Aires Hotel
- Hotel Vista Sol Buenos Aires
- Vista Sol Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Urban, avant-garde and cosmopolitan, the Vista Sol Hotel is living evidence of what the Argentine capital has always been like. Vista Sol Buenos Aires Design Hotel is conveniently located in the middle of the financial district of Buenos Aires, also known as "Micro Centro" or " La City". The hotel is almost next door to most of the best known tourist attractions, as well as the heart of the entertainment district.At only one hundred metres from the " pedestrians only" Florida Street, lined with shops and shopping centres, the most famous of which is the Galerias Pacifico which is also the home of the Centro Cultural Borges famous for it´s outstanding art exhibitions and quality tango shows. The Plaza de Mayo, with the Casa Rosada and the Cathedral, are at 500 metres from the hotel, while the Avenida Corrientes, the Broadway of Buenos Aires, is less than a 5 minutes walk.Puerto Madero, a true food lovers " must go to" neighbourhood, is only 4 blocks away.The Hotel Vista Sol can easily be reached by public transport: taxi, bus or underground. The latter is locally known as "Subte". The nearest Subte station is less than 5 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Vista Sol Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.