Great location! In Recoleta, a Street away from Alvear Palace a luxury hotel in Buenos Aires. The neighorhood is Excelent, you can walk around and find good restaurants and Cafés. Also a Supermarket and Shopping Centers and stores. A good hotel for its Price. But... The hotel doesn´t look like the photos showed in web pages. It looked great in the pictures, and personally is not that great. I also didnt like that the same day I arrived I reported the wáter mixer in the tub was not working. I left after 4 nights in the hotel and it was not fixed Almost burned trying to get the right wáter temperature when taking a shower. I reported it EVERY DAY, and never fixed! The sheets of the bed seem to be shorter that mattress because everty day they were out of it. Was unconfortable to wake up every day with all the beding out of its place..The Brown shoulder lenght hair lady of the Breafast room very rough: almost insult me because me when I went down to her working place ( kitchenet) to ask her for milk that was finished; the short black hair a sweet! the breakfast ok... Will conclude that is a good hotel for the Price you pay.
- Also Known As:
- Ulises Recoleta Hotel Buenos Aires
- Ulises Recoleta Hotel
- Ulises Recoleta Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pleasure of feeling unique, recognized and especial is a quality we know and value at Ulises Recoleta Suites.We have 26 guest rooms, which is translated into intimacy for your stay and assures highly customized services for each of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Ulises Recoleta Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.