“Swanky” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BoBo Hotel

You added BoBo Hotel to your Saves list
BoBo Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Guatemala 4870 | Palermo Soho, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Palermo)   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #25 of 441 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lima, Peru
“Swanky”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Superior service and great location. The breakfast is amazing (order the omelette, or two, or three - it doesn't matter bc its on the house) and a great way to start the day. The concierge will help you plan everything - you name it - dinner reservations, tours, taxis, late nights. We came to Buenos Aires with nothing planned and knocked out most of the city in 3 days due to the help from the front desk. All in all a great place to stay. Be sure to pay in USD and confirm the FX rate because they lied to me and I paid out the nose. That was my only complaint.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

The hotel is clean, staff is really helpful and the breakfast is fantastic (a la carte service, delicious fresh pastry, fruit, etc). Location is 2 blocks away from the best parrilla in Buenos Aires. Will come back in my next trip.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be good. I got a room in the new part of the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Curitiba, PR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

BoBo exceeded our expectations in so many ways it's hard to choose from where to start. Location is great, on a nice quiet street - it is a few blocks from Plaza Serrano but still close to great restaurants and bars. We chose a standard room but it was perfect anyway - it is the right size for an extended weekend and the rain shower was amazing. For breakfast don't expect those buffets with impersonal and tasteless food, In BoBo everything is prepared to order, including freshly brewed coffee and natural orange juice squeezed just for you. Also, our favorite parilla in town (Don Julio) is just three blocks, so don't miss it by any means (ask the reception to place a reservation for you because they are full 7 days a week). As stated by the previous reviewer, my husband and I will make BoBo our hotel of choice in Buenos Aires.
Tip: if you book directly, they have a special 20% discount for payments in cash.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
SF Bay Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We revisited Buenos Aires in early March, having spent some time in Mendoza tasting the malbecs, and in Chile's Colchagua Valley. We were familiar with Palermo from our last visit and knew it was the area we wanted to explore a bit more. We stayed for 4 nights, and were delighted with the BoBo. Our stay there was the most relaxing part of our trip. Perfect location! So close to everything. We especially enjoyed exploring the street faire during the Carnival public holiday. The BoBo is just a few short blocks from Don Julio's and La Cabrera. Our room was near the elevator, but we took the stairs (just one flight up), quiet, with a balcony that we didn't use. The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom spacious and modern. WInes glasses provided in the room. Plenty of closet shelving and cubbies to stow our stuff.

We would not hesitate to stay at the BoBo again. In fact it will be our hotel of choice for Buenos Aires.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good hotel, big rooms - although I wasn't too happy with the multiple stairs in my suite room. Would have preferred something within the single room. Breakfast is excellent. Staff is friendly. Good location. Good choice, but would have preferred a room without stairs inside.
Did not use the balcony as I was on the first floor and wasn't too comfortable to use it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I spent seven nights at the Bobo and had no complaints. If you are looking for location, great rooms, and even greater service then the BoBo is an excellent choice. I usually stay at B&B's and wasn't certain if I would find the BoBo to my liking, but after the first night I knew I had made the right decision. I stayed in two different rooms due to my schedule and both were great. The deluxe room was beautiful with the patio, but didn't use it much because the weather was cool. Would be great in a warmer season. The location couldn't be better - really! It is a short walk to two different plazas (Serrano and Armenia) with great stores, bars, and restaurants in-between. Close to it all, but not in the middle of it - just my kind of place. I didn't use the restaurant much, except for bkfst, so can't really comment on it. It did seem to be busy most nights, so must be good.
The excellent service is what really separates the BoBo from other places. If Nordstrom was a hotel, this would be it. I could go on and on, but from housekeeping to front desk staff, no request is denied. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Minamilista Deluxe room for 3 nights. Great patio to relax in after seeing the town...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Small, classy boutique hotel in Palermo. Very comfortable rooms and excellent friendly staff. Good breakfast and excellent restaurant for a small hotel. Seven minute walk to plaza italia subway station. Excellent value if you book in advance on line and get the special dollar rate.

Stayed May 2014

Been to BoBo Hotel? Share your experiences!