Pros: Modern, clean hotel, well equipped rooms (safe-box, ironing board, bed-side power sockets), professional and friendly staff, nice breakfast buffet, good fitness center, relatively small pool (maybe 8m long).
1. Wifi internet is very flaky, pretty much unusable in the ground-floor conference rooms, unreliable in guest rooms (not good enough even for basic surfing or email). The guest rooms are equipped by wired sockets though, make sure you bring your ethernet cable and you'll be fine-perfect quality there!
2. We waited almost an hour for our a la carte lunch order. If you're in a hurry (i.e. want to finish your lunch in less than 90 mins :-)), create a sense of urgency right on order taking.
- Also Known As:
- Madero Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of Hotel Madero is inspired from the exclusive and modern Puerto Madero area in which it is situated — the hub of the most contemporary architectural styles in the city. And inside our doors you will find a warm and welcoming environment; friendly, top-notch service, artistic decor; and an ultra-cool vibe. Welcome home! When you put your keycard in the lock and open the door to your room or suite you will find spacious, chic accommodations — most with a private balcony — equipped with everything you need to stay well including an in-room safe that fits your laptop, WiFi, minibar, LCD TV, work desk, and more. Plus you enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast daily. As a guest of Hotel Madero Buenos Aires you have access to the health club, which features a fitness center, sauna, and heated indoor swimming pool. Our spa is the place to indulge in a massage or facial, relax and take in the sweeping city views in the solarium, or enjoy a stretch during a Pilates lesson. When it’s time to relax in the evenings you have a choice of places to experience during your travel to Buenos Aires. The White Bar features an exclusive terrace with a chic ambiance and great music. Chef Steven Jung of the award-winning Red Resto & Lounge has created an inventive menu of local and international specialties complemented by our impressive wine cellar featuring the most prestigious Argentine wines. And in summer, the Blue Sky Bar serves up fresh-squeezed juices and the best panoramic views of the river and city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel Madero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.