It is very important to choose the part of the city where you want to be. Sometimes its central, some other times is beach, and many others you dont care.
When I visit Buenos Aires it is usually an stop over therefore I can stay where I want.
And thats always Puerto Madero (area) and Madero Hotel.
Madero hotel is centrally located in the Puerto Madero area. What can I do here?
1. Run in the mornings or afternoons along the port which is around 5km perfect for one or two turns
2. I am beside all the nice and good restaurants in the Puerto Madero area being La Cabaña de las Lilas my preferred option
3. This place is safe
4. Puerto Madero is not far from the bars at the Cementerio de La Recoleta which helps
The hotel itself looks brand new, rooms are VERY spacious and look over a inside garden (beautiful). They come with a nice terrace which is a nice touch. Bed is big and comfy, you have a pseudo type of kitchen in the room and again, lots of space. Bathroom is great too. Breakfast is delicious with many things to choose. And finally, a lot of airlines stay here and there must be a reson for that.
Nice gym and nice pool in the top part of the building.
If you can get a decent rate here (which it is not that difficult) MADERO HOTEL for me is a MUST.
Dont miss it.
- Also Known As:
- Madero Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The design of Hotel Madero is inspired from the exclusive and modern Puerto Madero area in which it is situated — the hub of the most contemporary architectural styles in the city. And inside our doors you will find a warm and welcoming environment; friendly, top-notch service, artistic decor; and an ultra-cool vibe. Welcome home! When you put your keycard in the lock and open the door to your room or suite you will find spacious, chic accommodations — most with a private balcony — equipped with everything you need to stay well including an in-room safe that fits your laptop, WiFi, minibar, LCD TV, work desk, and more. Plus you enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast daily. As a guest of Hotel Madero Buenos Aires you have access to the health club, which features a fitness center, sauna, and heated indoor swimming pool. Our spa is the place to indulge in a massage or facial, relax and take in the sweeping city views in the solarium, or enjoy a stretch during a Pilates lesson. When it’s time to relax in the evenings you have a choice of places to experience during your travel to Buenos Aires. The White Bar features an exclusive terrace with a chic ambiance and great music. Chef Steven Jung of the award-winning Red Resto & Lounge has created an inventive menu of local and international specialties complemented by our impressive wine cellar featuring the most prestigious Argentine wines. And in summer, the Blue Sky Bar serves up fresh-squeezed juices and the best panoramic views of the river and city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Madero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.