It is very important to choose the part of the city where you want to be. Sometimes its central, some other times is beach, and many others you dont care.
When I visit Buenos Aires it is usually an stop over therefore I can stay where I want.
And thats always Puerto Madero (area) and Madero Hotel.
Madero hotel is centrally located in the Puerto Madero area. What can I do here?
1. Run in the mornings or afternoons along the port which is around 5km perfect for one or two turns
2. I am beside all the nice and good restaurants in the Puerto Madero area being La Cabaña de las Lilas my preferred option
3. This place is safe
4. Puerto Madero is not far from the bars at the Cementerio de La Recoleta which helps
The hotel itself looks brand new, rooms are VERY spacious and look over a inside garden (beautiful). They come with a nice terrace which is a nice touch. Bed is big and comfy, you have a pseudo type of kitchen in the room and again, lots of space. Bathroom is great too. Breakfast is delicious with many things to choose. And finally, a lot of airlines stay here and there must be a reson for that.
Nice gym and nice pool in the top part of the building.
If you can get a decent rate here (which it is not that difficult) MADERO HOTEL for me is a MUST.
Dont miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When Hotel Madero was being designed, we wanted it to reflect the style and sophistication of the Puerto Madero neighborhood we call home.At Hotel Madero one of the main challenges with the design of our hotel in Buenos Aires was to be able to incorporate functional diversity with space unity, to provide for flexible usage of the space and to integrate each area easily.Hotel Madero Buenos AiresThe Argentine studio Abulafia Figoni Prado was hired to do the interior design of our hotel in Buenos Aires. The project incorporates current and evolving spaces, places where people really want to stay and to feel comfortable in their environs.The intention was to design a hotel in Buenos Aires with atmosphere, generating a rich interior architecture through a suggestive way of illumination, and combining rich materials and textures so that each of the spaces has its own identity. The acquisition of the contemporary art is also very significant. Paintings and sculptures were incorporated, most of them from local artists ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Madero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madero Hotel Buenos Aires