“Must Do while in Buenos Aires” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BA Bikes

BA Bikes
San Jose 539 (Downtown) | Lafinur 3057 (Palermo), Buenos Aires, Argentina (Montserrat)
+54 11 6698-5923
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: See more in less time! Reach the coolest attractions of BA on a relaxed ride through picturesque neighbourhoods and hidden backstreets. Fun and experienced guides will lead the way and help you uncover the city's best kept secrets.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Los Angeles, California
“Must Do while in Buenos Aires”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Yesterday was my first day in BA. I like to ride bikes so I thought I would book a bike tour of the city. My guides Joaco and Lucy were beyond friendly and professional. They always went out of their way to answer any questions I had. In addition to their awesomeness and lively spirits, the tour of the northern part of BA was very informative and fun. The tour is pretty chill so anyone can do it. I look forward to biking the south tomorrow. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thanks for your great feedback! We are glad to know that you enjoy both tours with us!

Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome! Thanks Juan!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

No trip to BA is complete without doing this! I took the tour with Juan.

Juan kept us out of trouble, was extremely informative and made our trip to BA one of the most awesome experiences.

Thanks Juan!

We'll be back soon and telling all our travelling friends en rout to BA!

Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thanks for your comments! we are happy to hear that you like our guides!
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Good way to see the city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

BA is a huge city, so this was a really great way to see the main highlights. Bikes were in pretty good condition.
We did the south tour first (la boca etc) with Ezekiel. He was really great and we had good fun, coming back the next day to do the north tour.
North wasn't as interesting as the south, so I'd recommend if you are short on time to just go for the south.
Cycling is a great way to get around the city, but if you're nervous about riding on the road, I'd suggest you let them know. We are both experienced road cyclists so was ok for us, but others seemed a bit nervous.

Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thanks for your amazing feedback!!
Berlin, Germany
“Great tour with awesome guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

The tour I did with BA Bikes was loads of fun. You see so much of this fantastic city in a few hours. Our guide Juan was just awesome. He tries to help out everyone as much as he can all the time. As a local, of course he knows a lot about the city what makes the trip much more worthwile than any regular touristy trip. Keep going guys :)

Visited July 2014
Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Great feedback! thanks for choosing us!
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“An excellent bike tour of Buenos Aires”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I couldn't recommend BA Bikes highly enough. I tried a walking tour, which was informative, but the bike tour of the city adds a completely different element. Buenos Aires is a beautiful, diverse city and my guide, JuanJo, was an excellent and knowledgeable guide. With the choice of two tours (North or South) you really get a good overview of the city, and from there you get your bearings and can go explore in more depth (and for that you will need a good few weeks... beautiful city). I'm not a confident cyclist, but the tour was well paced and the bikes were as comfortable as a bike can be.

Visited July 2014
Santiago38, Gerente at BA Bikes, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thanks for your comments!! we are glad to hear that you like our tour and you really enjoy visiting BA city with us. BA BIKES