We stayed at Two Hotel Buenos Aires in early July 2013.
- The price is very good for the amenities offered
- The hotel is walking distance to the main tourist spots and the subway
- Although located in Monserrat whose safety can be patchy, the hotel had many guests with young kids which felt reassuring. There were no issues walking in the area even at 9 PM at night.
- The rooms are clean and modern in the furnishing
- Front desk staff were fluent in English
- Free Wifi in the rooms and sufficient computers available in the lobby
- We booked a reasonably priced (not the lowest) city tour through the hotel. The tour picked us up at the hotel. It was a convenient way to view the city sights before picking the ones in which we wanted to spend more time
- Although the bathroom was cleaned everyday it had a murky smell. We were not in the room much so it did not bother us. Had we spent a longer time in the room we would have requested a room change
- There are times when large groups of guests would check-in. At those times we had to wait quite a bit to speak with the front desk