We stayed at Two Hotel Buenos Aires in early July 2013.
- The price is very good for the amenities offered
- The hotel is walking distance to the main tourist spots and the subway
- Although located in Monserrat whose safety can be patchy, the hotel had many guests with young kids which felt reassuring. There were no issues walking in the area even at 9 PM at night.
- The rooms are clean and modern in the furnishing
- Front desk staff were fluent in English
- Free Wifi in the rooms and sufficient computers available in the lobby
- We booked a reasonably priced (not the lowest) city tour through the hotel. The tour picked us up at the hotel. It was a convenient way to view the city sights before picking the ones in which we wanted to spend more time
- Although the bathroom was cleaned everyday it had a murky smell. We were not in the room much so it did not bother us. Had we spent a longer time in the room we would have requested a room change
- There are times when large groups of guests would check-in. At those times we had to wait quite a bit to speak with the front desk
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Two Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.