We recently vacationed in Buenos Aires with a side trip to Igauzu Falls. Loi Suites became our home away from home. In our opinion, guests enjoy a truly first-class hotel experience at an extraordinary value. The neighborhood is stunning and peaceful -- it is well-located but at the same time an oasis from the hustle and bustle of BA. The hotel is clean, modern and stylish. What we would call "simple good taste." The standout is the staff. Everyone at reception and in the front of the house is terrific but Emiliano and Delfina in particular were extraordinarily kind and helpful and fun. They seemed to take genuine pleasure in helping make our BA experience wonderful and unforgettable. We like a feng shui environment where we feel well taken care of but that is not too fussy and Loi Suites fit the bill perfectly.
- Also Known As:
- Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel
- Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel Buenos Aires
- Loi Hotel Buenos Aires
- Loi Hotel Recoleta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the well known Recoleta neighborhood; overlooking the Rio de la Plata; near cultural atractions and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Loi Suites Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.