We spent 6 nights here in October 2012 and this hotel had a great location in Recoleta. The rooms were adequate, the beds were really good. The breakfasts were the best in all the places we stayed while in Argentina. The staff was friendly, they could have been a little more helpful but they did help. The free wi-fi in the lobby was very poor and the wi-fi in the rooms was good but expensive (more than $10/day). We would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel Buenos Aires
- Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel
- Loi Hotel Buenos Aires
- Loi Hotel Recoleta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the well known Recoleta neighborhood; overlooking the Rio de la Plata; near cultural atractions and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Loi Suites Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.