We stayed at Loi Suites in late October 2012. The location was excellent, between Avenue Alvear and the Recoleta cemetery. The room was ok; small bedroom, and a living room. Disappointing that the TV did not face the bed, and that there were no channels in English, but it didn't matter as we were tired by the end of the day from touring. WIFI worked very well, although I had to pay to use it in the room. Breakfasts were ok - nothing special, and no variety - same every day. Room was clean and well maintained, as were public facilities of the hotel. View from our room was over the back of the hotel - not worth looking out - wish we had gotten a front room.We found the front desk quite helpful with questions we needed answering to plan our days.
- Also Known As:
- Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel Buenos Aires
- Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel
- Loi Hotel Buenos Aires
- Loi Hotel Recoleta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the well known Recoleta neighborhood; overlooking the Rio de la Plata; near cultural atractions and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Loi Suites Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.