We spent 2 nights there last weekend. It was really lovely in every way. I only gave 4 stars because the room was not ready until 4 pm. This was no big deal except we were there for 7 hours after an all-night flight. Early check in would have been a dream but it just didn't happen. But we found plenty to do around the city, and really can't totally blame the hotel. Check in is 3 pm and maybe there was a small maintenance issue that took longer, or maybe the people before us left late. The hotel staff were very solicitous and apologetic about the extra hour.
Also, I think on the executive floor they should waive the wifi fee. Do they really need another $12 a day for wifi for a $484 room? It's free in the executive lounge on 8, but not in the rooms on 9.
Otherwise, it was superb. We had access to the executive lounge on 8 and we ate breakfast there. It was nice -- scrambled eggs and bacon, tea and coffee, many nice breads, fruit, yogurt, all you could wish for at a "free" breakfast. We had room 929, a suite. Amazing views and amazing furnishings, huge walk-in closet, great bathroom, just all-around lovely. Posted 3 photos which don't do it justice. We joked about just wanting to hang around the suite instead of seeing the sights. Love the quiet safe beautiful neighborhood too.
I'd go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently winner of “Best Hotels in 20 cities in Latin America 2012” award granted by Latin Trade Magazine. Hilton Buenos Aires is an upscale, contemporary and versatile hotel located in Puerto Madero, that provides corporate and luxurious accommodations for anyone traveling to Buenos Aires for business or for pleasure. We are located in Puerto Madero, Av. Macacha Güemes 351, the latest and most thriving urban development in Buenos Aires; offering easy access to airports, proximity to the city´s financial district, amazing nightlife and major tourist attractions.The hotel is surrounded by great green spaces, and offers incredible panoramic views of the city skyline and proximity to more than forty restaurants.Views of the Rio de la Plata and the majestic city create the perfect complement for a privileged location. All guests can enjoy our hospitality, WI-FI access, 24hs room service, take away pastry and coffee, and all the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hilton Hotel Buenos Aires