I hate to write negatively of this place because the people are so nice, the breakfast lovely and the neighborhood just fine. This place may do well for many people and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there. But some may be disappointed and may want to seek something better, so it's best to know that the rooms are tiny and many are windowless and lacking in charm. Although we had everything we needed, we did not love this place. The ceilings are high and lighting is poor. We had numerous tiny ants in our tiny bathroom, but that was corrected when we mentioned it. It is not accessible and you must climb a flight of steps to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1555 Malabia House Boutique Hotel is set in a 19th-century building surrounded by restaurants and shops in the Palermo Viejo neighborhood.All accommodations are well-appointed with luxurious furniture and modern amenities, including air conditioning, cable TV and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your 1555 Malabia House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1555 Malabia House Hotel Buenos Aires
- 1555 Malabia Hotel
- 1555 Malabia Buenos Aires