The hotel was styled in a 1970's Art Deco design. All white walls, no wall hangings, Stainless Steel/Glass furniture.
The café was only open in the morning 0630-1030.
The staff was friendly but not always helpful. They made reservations for us , but the price quoted was wrong, and the pickup time was wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impeccable contemporary design, rooms with city views and hydro massage bathtubs can be enjoyed just 1 block from elegant Santa Fe Avenue. The lobby boasts an indoor reflecting pool and an art gallery. Wi-Fi is free.Design Suites Buenos Aires offers 4-star style facilities just 4 blocks from Callao subway station. Guests have free access to a top of the line gym 1 block and a half away.Air conditioned rooms feature designer style furniture with minimalistic inspired decor. There are flat-screen TVs and kitchenettes with microwaves and coffee makers.A full buffet breakfast with croissants and regional jams can be enjoyed in the dining area, decorated with local artwork. The restaurant offers a varied dining menu and room service.The historic Recoleta Cemetery and world renowned Colon Theater are less than 10 blocks away.Jorge Newbery Airport is 3 miles from the Suites. Private parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Design Suites Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Design Suites And Towers Hotel Buenos Aires
- Design Hotel Buenos Aires