Spent a night in this Hotel, would not recommend it. We booked an apartement for 4 adults, carpet was old and dirty and the walls would have needed some fresh paint.The bathroom smelled funny and the 2nd room looked worst than the first one.I guess for the price we paid for BA it was what you get but I would return here! Breakfast was good and employees helpfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The emblematic 4-star Castelar Hotel & Spa in Buenos Aires is located in the heart of the city centre, between the famous Avenida de Mayo and the Avenida 9 de Julio Avenues, at only few steps from the Obelisk and the Plaza de Mayo Square. The Castelar Hotel & Spa is more than a clasic hotel. Featuring modern amenities, the Castelar Hotel & Spa is a perfect accommodation choice both for business and leisure travelers in Buenos Aires. Among its outstanding facilities, guests will find a restaurant, elegant meeting and banqueting lounges, Wi-Fi Internet access in the public areas & rooms, and a luxurious Spa with sauna, Finnish baths, Turkish bath and a large range of beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Castelar Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castelar Hotel And Spa
- Castelar Hotel Buenos Aires
- Castelar Buenos Aires
- Hotel Castelar Buenos Aires