I stayed here with my mother for a 3 days business trip. Daniel and Sergio were helpful when finding places to visit however not so much for internet troubleshooting. Our flight arrived at 6:30am and we were at the hotel around 8:20am and they let us do an early check-in without charging extra. The elevator needs some fixing, basically you have to swipe 4 or 5 times your card to allow pressing the floor number. The breakfast has a variety of fresh juices, cheese, bread, yogurth, ham, pastries, canned fruits and cereal. The milk and coffee are mildly warm so definately ask for HOT. The room was spacious with twin beds and a little fridge. The bathroom had a tub, WC and a bidet but opening the door was very awkard. They leave a newspaper on the room door and cable has enough options, they also have a computer in the lobby in case you dont bring your laptop. 4 blocks is the obelisco and 4 more was our conference at the four seasons. There are leather shops around with not such great bargains but then again that´s not the hotel problem, just a tip for future travelers. all in all nicely located with a supermarket nearby and the subte 2 blocks away. Take taxis by yourself as requested in the hotel are more expensive. It can be quite a busy street early in the morning and at noon not so much at night. When asked about the check-out they said that if it was at 2pm no problem but later than 7pm there is a half day fee. Safe box available upon request at no charge. Almost forgot they have blackout blinds which makes sleep worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bisonte Palace Hotel is an excellent choice for your next trip to Buenos Aires, whether you are in town for business or pleasure. Bisonte Palace offers 62 large, full of light, comfortable rooms decorated modernly and also featuring soundproof windows. A great way to start your day: until 12pm on weekdays and 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays, we offer a delightful buffet breakfast including premium products at our Alvear coffee shop. Bisonte offers in-room wi-fi internet access as well as at public areas at no extra charge. Our 24/7 business center has telephone, fax, photocopier, scanner and PCs for events or meetings. Medical assistance available at all times. We are located in a privileged area of Buenos Aires, only 100 meters away from Santa Fe Avenue and the widest Avenue, 9 de Julio. San Martin Square, Florida pedestrian street and Galerias Pacifico Shopping mall are also in a short walking distance. In the nearby areas, guests will find the celebrated Colon theater, the luxurious riverside area of Puerto Madero and Palermo. Buenos Aires' bus terminal is 800 meters away, Jorge Newbery regional airport, 7km away and Ezeiza international airport, 35km away.Bisonte meeting facilities include one boardroom that accommodates 10 persons and Alvear ballroom, ideal for 55 persons in theater-style seating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bisonte Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bisonte Palace Buenos Aires
- Bisonte Palace Hotel Buenos Aires