“Outstanding stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 439 hotels in Buenos Aires
Texas
“Outstanding stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

From the very start of our stay the service was amazing. Lobby is luxury and classy.Rooms are ample, comfortable, clean and elegant and if you choose the river side, views are great. Room service is great as well....Some areas of the hotel are a little tired and the location is kind of weird. You are located in front of the train station that my guess is that used to be a monumental building. Today the station is a junk yard. However you are a waking distance of plaza San Martin, Florida, Corrientes and you can take a bus in the corner to go to Palermo. At In Plaza San Martin you can find one of the main stops of the tourism bus and a tourist office, which is a big advantage. For all the rest you need to take a cab or bus and all work very well. What impressed me the most was the service. Everybody there is just there to service you and they do it great. I would return eagin without any doubt.

Room Tip: Choose the river side..!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thanks very much for shearing your experience with us. We are very glad to know that you have enjoyed our services and you have had a wonderful stay. We hope to see you soon.

369 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here for a week during the month of February. It was my first time in South America. I can honestly say from the moment i exited the taxi cab upon arrival I was treated with exceptional service. As an SPG Platinum member, the front office staff immediately offered me a free suite upgrade and I cannot say enough about the level of service and exceptional care to detail that the staff provided. I plan to visit Argentina again and I will definitely stay at this property !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thanks very much for the comments you have left at Trip Advisor. We are very happy to read that your stay was so pleasant. Thanks very much for your loyalty to our brand.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Park Tower for a total of 7 nights. And at the end, we didn't want to check out. This is one of the best hotels I have experienced. The level of service is unmatched - their butler service works behind the scene to make the stay so memorable. The level of detail (such as bottled water, fresh fruit, afternoon snacks) is wonderful and such a nice change from many other 5 star hotels. Here is works. We enjoyed the morning breakfast as well as the afternoon tea (served in the St. Regis restaurant) with an endless variety of sweet and savory items. Your room was upgraded to a suite and it truly deserved that description. We felt at home the moment we entered the room. Front desk, concierge, housekeeping and room service deserve highest marks. Didn't use the gym but walked over to the swimming pool at the adjacent Sheraton hotel. Not a big deal. The Park Tower will definitely be the hotel I'll call for my next reservation in Buenos Aires.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
We were delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Park Tower. It was nice to hear that you have enjoyed all our facilities. Thanks very much for such positives comments. We work very hard to treat every guest in special and leave memorable experiences.
Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in a near future.
Oradell, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have traveled the world and this is truly one of the most elegant hotels. Old world charm with the most modern, clean, and elegant surroundings. Tea in the afternoon is complimentary and a great respite from the hustle of the city. The concierge is knowledgable and the staff is helpful. I fully recommend the Park Tower.

Room Tip: Stay on as high a floor as possible to avoid the noise of city traffic.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one.
We hope to have you with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a really nice property in B.A. The staff is fantastic and English is spooken very well, which I need. Rooms are very good sized and really kept well. Long is grand and attaches to the Sheraton for more food and shopping options. Very nice place.

• Stayed June 2013
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
We hope to have you with us again.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

the park tower hotel is a part of the sheraton convention and city centre hotel. i stayed in the park tower wing. the hotel is located at a very small walking distance to the pedestrian shopping areas. the rooms are big and the beds are soft and just right for a good good sleep. the bath and toilets are big too and there's enough space to feel very comfortable. amenities are of high quality, towels are soft, and bathrobes are provided too. the housekeeping does a good job and is very efficient. the reception area is big with a bar and lounge. the service is very good and very attentive. ms. magali and her team were very efficient and i appreciate all their help in making my stay very comfortable..

Room Tip: higher rooms facing the Sea
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in a near future.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I Travel to BA about 4 to 5 times a year. My trips are for business purposes, and once a year my wife accompanies me. For the last 4 years I have stayed at this hotel, when I am in BA. I can tell you that one good thing about it, is the level of service. They are very attentive, will go out of their way to accommodate what you need. It is important to say that I am a Starwood member, so that has something to say on why I originally chose it. That being said, I wont go back to a hotel, if I don't like it.

You can get great rates, especially if you change your money at the blue rate, and pay in Pesos. Changing at the blue rate is not a big deal, if you know people or have business transactions there.

The included breakfast is among the best in the city for hotels..

Butler service is ok, but you have to push them a bit for what you want, its not like they volunteer, which ideally is the way a butler service should be..

Very well located if you are doing business in the area, and close to the Micro Center..

Concierge is particularly good, if you take the time to tell him what you want..

I particularly enjoy when you call for a wake up call, they give you the option of having coffee delivered at the same time. I like getting out of bed and having the butler knock on the door with fresh coffee.. Make sure you tell them its for two, if not you wont get enough coffee!! LOL

Highly recommend it..

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view to the harbor
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Yanina C, Manager at Park Tower, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thanks very much for shearing your experience with us. We are very glad to know that you have enjoyed our services and you have had a wonderful stay. Thanks for your loyalty to our brand and we hope to see you soon.

Been to Park Tower? Share your experiences!