The positives -
- Very nice location - Retiro is at the heart of the city
- View of the River plate if your room faces the back
- Very nice facilities - great gym, nice tennis courts, and I heard nice things about the indoor pool (the outdoor pool is closed during winter)
- Food wasn't great but since I was staying at the hotel for a while, I used to often order in and thanks to having been upgraded to the 22nd floor, had access to a kitchen with microwaves etc.
- Excellent internet connection via lan
- Well intentioned staff....
- Wifi was pretty bad
- There were funny issues like a tile in the bathroom that kept falling out revealing the piping, etc. They fixed it after a few days
- Very expensive laundry
- Staff weren't always best trained
- Near the train station so you have occasional really loud horns.. I'm not sure how it works on the lower floors facing the road - I'd imagine those would be pretty noisy too
- Breakfast was average
Overall, a very nice hotel to stay in. I don't have too many other benchmarks in Buenos Aires to compare it to..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel And Convention Center
- Buenos Aires Sheraton