“Top hotel in Buenos Aires” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Fourth Night Free
Ranked #17 of 439 hotels in Buenos Aires
Wassenaar, The Netherlands
“Top hotel in Buenos Aires”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

After having visited the FS in BA numerous times, I continue to be overwhelmed by the perfect service its staff are giving, from the bell boy who takes you luggage (and discretely tries to figure out your name from the airline tag) to the lovely receptionists, all perfect.

The rooms are large, in a classical art deco style (if your looking for something modern, you will need to stay at the Park Hyatt), bathrooms idem. Adapters for plugs are available for free in the drawer of the dek, well thought through. Ipod players are available in all rooms. Before 8h am, there is a small buffet with coffee, muffins, croissants, to see you off to work. Very nice.

The hotel is undergoing a major renovation until yearend 2012, and will feature Polo as a theme all along.

Room Tip: I like the lower floors overlooking the mansion most.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

580 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We just returned from a three night stay at the Four Seasons in Buenos Aires and absolutely loved it! I debated not giving it a five star rating because the construction is quite annoying, BUT I don't think that'd be fair to the hotel or its future guests because it wouldn't portray just how amazing it is. As is typical of Four Seasons, this hotel is beautiful and is fit for royalty. The location is very convenient and is in walking distance to many sites, and a short cab away from others. The best part about our stay though was the service; I'd give them six stars if I could! When I experienced some frustration about the renovation work (it goes from 9:00am to 8:00pm), they really worked with me to find a better location that would be away from the noise. Additionally, they were incredibly sincere about trying to work with us and making our stay as great as they could. The concierges were fantastic and were incredibly helpful. We pretty much asked them everything we could! Their English was fantastic and their smiles and attitudes were great. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. :)

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Four Seasons in Buenos Aires. Location and rooms are very good but the service really made the difference. In particular, the concierge service is the most efficient (and friendly) I ever had: a special mention to Augustina and her team who suggested sightseeing and booked our flights, hotel, restaurants in both Buenos Aires and beyond. I even found a bookmark in my book I left on my night table! The staff made our stay very enjoyable; we would definitely stay again.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My partner and I have been staying at the Four Seasons now for 2 weeks (...work!!) and I have to say that despite all the renovation work, this is an outstanding hotel. We have 3 more days here before departing but I felt compelled to put in an early review and a good word.

Apart from the luxury and high standard of fittings and comfort, the staff here are brilliant. In what can be trying circumstances, they are professional, courteous and smiling and can't do enough to ensure our stay is good and not disrupted. The construction work doesn't start until 9 am each day and is finished by 5pm, so unless you sleep throughout the day, you aren't disturbed. There are some parts of the hotel that we can't access, but truth be told, we spend each day out and about so what we can't access (eg the pool), we haven't missed.

The beds are super comfortable, and the rooms spacious.

The hotel is located in easy walking distance to some great restaurants, the Recoletta Cemetery, various museums and galleries, as well as some good shopping. I have felt quite safe walking around, but as with any large city, you need to be smart about your choices.

The renovation work is due to be completed in November so don't be put off....this is a great hotel. Congrats to the staff.

Room Tip: If staying during the renovations, perhaps ask for a higher floor.
Dusseldorf, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a kind of fall-in-love at the first sight. My husband and I stayed there for the first week of our visit to the far-far-away land. We were so exhausted after a long flight from Germany. Believe it or not, our reservation is not even existed. The front office lady had asked us politely to wait and offered us a welcome drink. In no more than 15 minutes, with an apologize and warm smile, she said the hotel manager had upgraded our room. This is what you call a 5-star hotel with a service! Wonderful suite with a nice view and extremely clean. Amazing friendly service, great atmosphere, and of course, La Recoleta is the best location in the heart of Buenos Aires. We will definitely stay again in this spectacular hotel!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had a great time at this hotel when I travelled with 20 friends for my birthday.
We suffered from the construction noise, but on the whole this was a fantastic hotel with a good location and service levels as you expect at Four Seasons globally.
The management were outstanding and greeted us personally and continued to check all was ok.
The executive suite is the room to go with in this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Wonderful room, fantastic service and great restaurant. Love the location as well. There is some construction going on on but it wasn't too bad and it started at 9 and ended at 5 or 6 so didn't really mind.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires? Share your experiences!