One of the nicer hotels in the city. Rooms may be a bit smaller than the usual Four Seasons but it is a conversion from another hotel chain . Nevertheless, the service is the usual for a Four Seasons. There is nothing they won't do. For the business traveler it is a great help to have the staff arrange conference rooms at the last minute as well as business lunches. They did all tasks with a smile.
Breakfast was fine but not fabulous. The lounge actually had pretty good light meals and was a great place to meet for drinks. Not everything was wonderful but most things were at least pretty good. The staff in the lounge was always extremely helpful.
The location was great and within walking distance of many excellent restaurants and tourist destinations. It is also in one of the safer sections of the city.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires
- Four Seasons Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated High-rise Hotel incorporating an elegant turn-of-the-century French Mansion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.